Pagina 1 van 2 12 LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 30 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: Knight Rider

Standaard Knight Rider

Empire online
    'Big screen Knight Rider rolling forwards'

13 April 2004

Fans of talking cars and eighties hair will be thrilled to know that a big screen adaptation of Knight Rider is heading for cinemas. David Hasselhoff, the German pop superstar and sometime lifeguard who played Michael Knight in the original series, is back on board to produce and co-star.

Hasselhoff will be reprising his role as Michael Knight, but will no longer be piloting supercar K.I.T.T. Instead, he will be in an elder statesman and mentor role, taking over from Devon Miles in the original series. The man behind the wheel-that-talks is yet to be cast, but will apparently be Knight's son, inheriting the family business from his old man.

Ben Affleck is the producers' first choice for that role, although sources have not confirmed whether he would be required to grow a mullet for the part. For the real star of the film, however, the ever-so-slightly camp voice of K.I.T.T., Hasselhoff is anxious for original star William Daniels to return.

Hasselhoff recently claimed that his 1989 performance of his song "Looking for Freedom" at the Brandenburg Gate contributed to the fall of the Berlin Wall, but is willing to take a break from flying the flag for freedom to return to F.L.A.G., the Foundation for Law and Government for which Michael Knight worked. Filming is expected to begin later this year, so watch out in 2005 for villains being knocked out by a well-placed car door bouncing open, flirtatious banter between man and machine and some of the tightest jeans ever to grace a bucket seat. '
    'A thing of beauty, is a joy forever'

Standaard

David Hasselhoff on the Knight Rider Adaptation

Source: Empire Online Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Empire Online caught up with David Hasselhoff at the UK Spider-Man 2 premiere where they asked him about the possible big screen Knight Rider movie.

"Right now we're still working on a script," he says. "The first couple of scripts came in and just weren't what we wanted. We want to get it right because there's a lot of people waiting for Knight Rider."

The magazine also asked Hasselhoff if he'll be back as Michael Knight in the film. "I'm definitely going to get back behind the wheel but we're also bringing in a young kid, probably to play my son."

And what about the car? "New car and the same car," he added.

Empire Online
    'A thing of beauty, is a joy forever'

Standaard

Tja, Ben Affleck en dan weet je het wel...

Standaard

De nieuwe Knight Rider

Bron: aintitcool.com
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

wtf! en koenigsegg als kitt. dat kan heel vet worden

Standaard

Ziet er heel fake uit..
    "If a man can bridge the gap between life and death. I mean, if he can live on after he has died, then maybe he was a great man."
    ~James Dean

Standaard

ja vooral die velgen

Standaard

Als je het mij vraagt gewoon deze foto van de site gefotosoept.

http://www.koenigsegg.com/thecars/ccx.asp?submenu=10

Standaard

Afgelopen week was er een test van deze auto op Top Gear.
    KITT moet mijns inziens gewoon een Amerikaanse musclecar worden
    De nieuwe Dodge Charger bijvoorbeeld.

Standaard

nee man niet de nieuwe charger, de ouwe is stukken beter. dat doen al die merken nu in amerika : ouwe modellen herstijlen proberen weer zon succes te creëren.

Standaard

Het kan wel wat worden natuurlijk als het maar allemaal niet te soft wordt, dus mag wat mijn betreft best een donkere verfilming worden.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Paul_Hijmans
    Het kan wel wat worden natuurlijk als het maar allemaal niet te soft wordt, dus mag wat mijn betreft best een donkere verfilming worden.
    Dan wordt het Nightrider :wink:

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door aintitcool.com
    Hey folks, Harry here... This got sent to me purporting to be a KNIGHT RIDER the movie promotional poster. Now mind you, I haven't heard of the screenwriter, director or cast - yet, but they've apparently got a poster and a car. It is not unusual for studios to create obscenely early posters like this to bring in investors as well as companies wanting to partner for the merchandize, video games and what not. So - it is reasonalble that the poster could exist. If so, I wouldn't mind having one - as I had a KITT poster on my wall through Junior High and some of High School. If they recast Michael Knight, who would you cast?
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Erwin_W

Standaard

Ik lees net hier: http://www.autovandaag.nl/index.php?nieuwsitem=1147 dat de nieuwe kitt een Mustang Shelby gaat worden:

(meer foto's bij het bericht) Vind ik zelf geen goed plan, doe dan liever die van de poster!

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Erwin_W Bekijk bericht
    Vind ik zelf geen goed plan, doe dan liever die van de poster!
    Ik deel je mening, de auto van de poster ziet er stukken beter uit dan die Mustang...

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Paul_Hijmans Bekijk bericht
    Op filmtotaal stond al een filmpje:

http://www.filmtotaal.nl/module.php?...ieuwe_K.I.T.T.
    Dus toch de Mustang...spijtige keuze vind ik persoonlijk, mja hij lijkt misschien meer op de originele K.I.T.T. (ik kan me die auto niet direkt meer voor de geest halen) dan de auto op die poster.

Standaard

Kom op, het mag toch duidelijk zijn dat KITT een Amerikaanse wagen zou worden en geen Europese, Zweedse Koenigsegg!
    Architect: Denial is the most predictable of all human responses.

Erwin_W

Standaard

Als ie zo nodig Amerikaans moet zijn maak er dan een Dodge Viper van.. dit ziet er toch niet uit :S

Standaard

En hier moet ik 17 Februari naar gaan kijken ?

Vond de series uit de jaren '80 altijd top, maar dit slaat nergens op.

Een Mustang als KITT? waarom niet gewoon de Trans AM, en waarom niet de originele voice van William Daniels, de man is nog in leven.
    Favoriete film genre: Mafia / Western

'The World Is Yours'

"Say 'ello to ma' li'l frien"

"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."

Standaard

Één voordeel: David Hasselhof heeft de hoofdrol niet
    I don't have any friends.. Nobody likes me...

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door nasibal Bekijk bericht
    Één voordeel: David Hasselhof heeft de hoofdrol niet
    Dat noem ik in dit geval eerder een nadeel.
    "If a man can bridge the gap between life and death. I mean, if he can live on after he has died, then maybe he was a great man."
    ~James Dean

Standaard

Justin Bruening (speelt Mike Traceur, de zoon van Michael Knight) en David Bartis (executive producer) over Knight Rider :

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=41270

Standaard

Dat ziet er op het eerste zicht best ok uit.

Pagina 1 van 2 12 LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten