Pagina 33 van 142 EersteEerste ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 801 tot 825 van 3537 worden weergegeven.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door The Gr8oNe
    Hier was ik al bang voor Ghost Recon is uitgestelt naar 31 maart .

Volgens Nedgame dan, maar ze hebben tot nog toe wel altijd gelijk gehad.
    De geruchten gingen een tijdje dat hij naar eind maart ging, dit klopt echter niet en hij ligt gewoon volgende week in de schappen.
    Mega Star Trader / SafeTrader
    Gamed.nl - Als eerste met het laatste gamenieuws

Standaard

DS Lite met 2 US games nu op Ebay voor maar 499GBP of 1000GBP Buy It Now, snel snel snel! :P

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door mercapto
    DS Lite met 2 US games nu op Ebay voor maar 499GBP of 1000GBP Buy It Now, snel snel snel! :P
    Zie ook http://www.joystiq.com/2006/03/02/ds...ckly-in-japan/

Het schijnt dat er de eerste dag 60.000 a 70.000 stuks beschikbaar waren (iemand in de discussie bij dit artikel beweerd zelfs dat het er 80.000 waren) die dus allemaal verkocht zijn. Die Japanners zijn gek. Gek op de DS bedoel ik dus.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door René Groen
    Hier was ik al bang voor Ghost Recon is uitgestelt naar 31 maart .

Volgens Nedgame dan, maar ze hebben tot nog toe wel altijd gelijk gehad.
    De geruchten gingen een tijdje dat hij naar eind maart ging, dit klopt echter niet en hij ligt gewoon volgende week in de schappen.
    Yup 9 maart is nog steeds gewoon de datum.
    Panasonic TH46PZ80-Panasonic BD30-Canton 5.1 speakerset-X360 Elite-HTC Desire HD-Sony Vaio NW.
    DVD.nl---4 Startrader | dvdforum----goldtrader

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Richard Boon
    Zie ook http://www.joystiq.com/2006/03/02/ds...ckly-in-japan/

Het schijnt dat er de eerste dag 60.000 a 70.000 stuks beschikbaar waren (iemand in de discussie bij dit artikel beweerd zelfs dat het er 80.000 waren) die dus allemaal verkocht zijn. Die Japanners zijn gek. Gek op de DS bedoel ik dus.
    Ach, uitverkopen binnen 20min is toch een eitje ? :P

Standaard

Vandaag gekocht voor de DS:
    - Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
    - Pac-Pix

Ik heb Pac-Pix dubbel gekocht. Heb hier dus nog een gesealed exemplaar liggen. Voor 25 Euro inclusief verzenden. Iemand interesse?
    When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Alles over de nieuwste adventure spellen @ Adventure-Island.nl

Standaard

Dit is erg,

een mario filmpje van de pvda

Laatste aanschaf nr. 1620 "nights in Rodanthe"

foto's van collectie | al mijn films bij imdb | dvdprofiler

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door starbuck
    Dit is erg,

eenmario filmpje van de pvda

sneu volk, pakt ook elke kans aan om zieltjes te winnen....

Ik heb trouwens NHL 2knogiets voor de Xbox gekocht. Heerlijke game!

Standaard

net deze gewonnen op Ebay

Mindy Macready: Act like a bitch, get slapped like a bitch.
    Besteld: *out of order*

Standaard Mystery Game Revealed

And Now for Something a Little Different
    Forget Grand Theft Auto for a moment. Rockstar Games aims to innovate in a different way, in a different genre, without a single gun.
    by Douglass C. Perry

March 3, 2006 - Earlier this week I spoke with Rockstar's COO Terry Donovan about Rockstar Games' newest endeavor. He had hinted earlier in the summer that Rockstar was working on something new and that I wouldn't believe it when I heard it. Knowing the guys at Rockstar I asked if they were taking Grand Theft Auto online and I rattled off some classic action movies. They just shook their heads. No. The look on Donovan's face was priceless. He had some gem of a game in the works, and that's all I was going to get, this little hint. But I'm a patient man, and Rockstar rarely, if ever, under-delivers.

I got a surprise phone call Wednesday. Rockstar was ready to present, and they wanted to work with IGN on the story. Donovan and I talked about the game. With the passion and focus and that has become Rockstar's trademark, he explained to me that the new title was Table Tennis. I think there was a silence on the phone for a few seconds. Rockstar Games, the innovator of urban cool in videogames, the guys who changed the face of this console generation and who made it OK for adults to play games without shame, was making a Ping Pong game. I really didn't know what to say. Table Tennis is a hugely popular sport, one of the most played casual games on Earth. Everybody at one time or another has played it. Walk into IGN's common room, the kitchen, and you'll see a doubles game at any time during the day.

But no guns, no violence, no cars, no gangs? I was honestly shocked. Not because I didn't think they could do it -- if anybody can make it happen, it's Rockstar -- but I never thought that was even a consideration. Look at their games so far: Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Smuggler's Run 1 and 2, Midnight Club 1, 2, and 3, Manhunt, Red Dead Revolver, and The Warriors. Do you see a progression leading up to table tennis?

Speed, intensity, and focus, that's the game.
    More than a year ago Rockstar San Diego commenced on a game that would take advantage of the Xbox 360's graphic power and capture the intensity, speed and excitement of Table Tennis. No doubt, there is a certain level of anticipation on Rockstar's part about the world's reaction to this slight change of focus. Yet, in the discussion I had with Donovan and from the intense and edgy tone of Rockstar's President Sam Houser, I found nothing but purity. These guys mean business. They love the sport, they love the intensity, and they want to make great games. I really do think they want to surprise people, to shock them a little with their direction, their focus, and to cut against the grain of common perceptions. No doubt, with this new game, Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis, they have done all these things.

IGN: Our jaws are a-drop. Rockstar has become the center for urban cool in videogames over the last five years with games such as GTA, Manhunt, and Midnight Club. Why on Earth would you go and make a game based on table tennis? (And more importantly can you switch the way you hold the racquet from Western to Eastern styles?)

Sam Houser: Mainly because we absolutely love table tennis and wanted to try and make something that could show the audience what could be possible -- on a relatively focused level -- in the next generation of videogames. Our mission brief at Rockstar has been clear to us from when we founded the company -- to make titles with innovative game play about subject matters we were interested in. We have always been a company that likes to take risks, and do things differently from everyone else. For us this does not just mean gangster films, or car chases or westerns (much as we still love them), but anything that we think is interesting and has not been successfully handled elsewhere in a videogame. From our perspective, table tennis fitted the bill perfectly -- especially as games with a very strong two-player component are very fun to make -- and play! Above all, Table Tennis allows us to showcase what we believe the key characteristics of the high definition era of console gaming will be. These are not just higher resolution graphics, but using higher resolution graphics and hugely advanced animation systems to impart physical and emotional information to the player, so that the control and tactics of the game are more real and more diverse than on current-generation titles. To put it another way -- improved animation and higher resolution graphics on their own are not enough -- but when the can directly improve the quality of gameplay and experience, then they become very interesting. We were keen to test out these theories on a smaller scale, and Table Tennis felt like the perfect fit. And, yes, you will be able to hold the racquet in both styles.

IGN: What makes this game so damn Rockstar-ish?

Sam Houser: We wanted to create a sports game with the intensity of a fighting game and the sense of speed and control that would make playing it a more intense and more visceral experience than has previously been possible with sports games. It's not just about looking better, feeling better or animating better but about using the power of the hardware to make a game that engages with you on a different physical and emotional level. Table tennis was the perfect sport because it is so fast moving that it has never successfully been made into a game before -- you have to hit the ball far more frequently than in tennis -- but we felt we could make something both very fast, but in which the player had unprecedented amounts of control. To us, this is a gameplay model that has not been explored that effectively up to now -- very fast, but very fluid control -- and something we feel will be vital if the new consoles are going to take off, as it is a key area new games should be able to distinguish themselves from current-gen ones. Unless new games try to do something fundamentally beyond the scope of current games at a level beyond merely providing prettier versions of a current-generation game design, consumers will not feel compelled to buy new hardware.

IGN: Who's developing it, and why are they so fascinated with table tennis?

Sam Houser: It's being developed by Rockstar San Diego. The fascination is really with purity, on concentrating the entire power of the hardware on one activity to create a game that is precisely addictive in its focused simplicity. It's an obsession with detail and with creating a more immediate, more physical, more emotional experience. Rockstar San Diego is known for being able to create engines to push hardware further than anyone else, particularly at the beginning of its lifecycle -- if you remember Midnight Club was the first (and still is the only true) open city racing game that allows you to go anywhere you want in an entire city, and Smugglers Run was a huge open environment that stretched with incredible draw distances as far as the eye could see and allowed you to go absolutely anywhere. These were also the only two original titles for PS2 launch. Although Table Tennis has been created focusing on detail, concentrating the hardware's entire power on one activity, rather than on size, the same principles apply.

Not your regular Rockstar game.
    IGN: What are the online aspects like? Can you play doubles online? Will there be tournaments? Rankings?

Sam Houser: We can't talk about details of the online aspects just yet.

IGN: Why an exclusive Xbox 360 game?

Sam Houser: The power of the new hardware and the higher resolution of new televisions really allow us to give the game an immediacy and physicality that wasn't possible on current-gen hardware. Rudimentary ball and racket physics would have been possible but we wanted to wait for the 360 because it allowed us to bring a completely different level of production and technology to the game.

IGN: Why the $39.99 price-point? Most games have gone up in price. Is that an indication that it's not a full-priced game, or is it something different?

Sam Houser: Rockstar's relationship with people who play our games is something we value and treasure greatly. We believe that Table Tennis is as pure, polished, intense and fun a game as the other games we have created, but it would be naïve of us not to recognize that this is a different sort of game to Grand Theft Auto, for example. In terms of value for money we think the hundreds of hours of gameplay of Grand Theft Auto is probably worth more than the $50 price tag, but rather than pushing to increase the price of games, we'd rather keep on over-delivering on value.

IGN: What are the graphics and sound like?

Sam Houser: These are unlike anything I've seen anywhere else but not only does it look and sound incredible but its more than that, it feels better and is more responsive than any other game I've ever played. You can start to see from the screenshots what the graphics will be like and the insane level of detail, but hopefully we will come and visit you soon and let you feel and experience what I'm talking about for yourself.

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/8...g_3432238.html

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Sneaker
    Vandaag gekocht voor de DS:
    - Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
    - Pac-Pix

Ik heb Pac-Pix dubbel gekocht. Heb hier dus nog een gesealed exemplaar liggen. Voor 25 Euro inclusief verzenden. Iemand interesse?
    Ben nu met Pac-Pix bezig. Dacht even proberen en dan snel verder met Mario & Luigi. Ondertussen heb ik geen gevoel in mijn vingers meer en zie ik alleen maar spoken . Hele leuke game tot nu toe. Het maakt ook goed gebruik van het touch screen. Je begint met een veld met enkele spoken. Maar waar is Pac Man? Die moet je zelf tekenen. Pac man moet je besturen door muren te tekenen waar het gele happertje op afkaatst. Een erg leuke en inventieve manier om het spel te besturen. Later wordt alles een stuk moeilijker en gecompliceerder. Uiteindelijk worden het zelfs puzzels. Later kan je bommen en pijlen tekenen waarmee je een een onbreekbare muur kan openen om vijanden uit de lucht te schieten en een kaars te laten branden waar je de bom mee af kan laten gaan. Het is maar een voorbeeld van hoe moeilijk en pittig het wordt. De spoken komen ook in verschillende vormen en maten en zijn maar op bepaalde manieren te verslaan. Maakt het allemaal net wat moeilijker en pittiger. Ondertussen heb ik nog steeds geen gevoel in mijn vingers. Dus ga er morgenmiddag maar mee verder .

Standaard

vernieuwde site online van Metroid Prime: Hunters

http://www.metroidhunters.com

Standaard Re: Mystery Game Revealed

And Now for Something a Little Different
    Forget Grand Theft Auto for a moment. Rockstar Games aims to innovate in a different way, in a different genre, without a single gun.
    by Douglass C. Perry

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/8...g_3432238.html
    Ik verslikte me ook in mijn koffie toen ik dit las. De maker van klassiekers als de GTA series, Manhunt en The Warriors komt met een tafeltennisgame op de proppen. Maar ach, waarom niet eigenlijk. Het ziet er best goed uit. Dus ik ben eigenlijk gewoon best benieuwd naar deze game.

Standaard

http://www.gamed.nl/view/15088?PHPSE...859e2da3602799

Voor wat meer plaatjes en info.

Ik weet het niet. Tafeltennis is leuk, maar ik vraag me af in hoeverre dat overeind blijft op een console. Afwachten maar.
    Mega Star Trader / SafeTrader
    Gamed.nl - Als eerste met het laatste gamenieuws

Standaard

Even een briljant

tetris filmpje

Japanners hebben echt wel humor

Bron: Fok weblog
    Laatste aanschaf nr. 1620 "nights in Rodanthe"

foto's van collectie | al mijn films bij imdb | dvdprofiler

Dane

Standaard

Ik ben alweer een tijdje bezig met een aantal games op de N64, vorig jaar weer een N64 gekocht en ik blijf het een topconsole vinden met een aantal prachtige spellen, heb tot nu toe Donkey Kong, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark en Zelda OoT weer aangeschaft, ben nog op zoek naar de 2 Banjo spellen, Zelda Majora's Mask, Diddy Kong Racing en Jet Force Gemini. Heeft er iemand toevallig nog wat N64 spellen liggen? Heb evt. de Zelda collector's disc voor de GC wel te ruil met Zelda 1 en 2, OoT en MM erop.

Standaard

Wie gaat The Godfather halen en de Gift box?

Standaard

Ze mogen me eerst overtuigen dat de game goed is, want van wat ik tot nu toe heb gezien en gelezen is het gewoon crap. Zeker voor de PC.

Dan ga ik liever voor deze:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/codex/te...iv_cediary.htm

Standaard

er zijn nu ook pics met de munt en de map van die collectors edition

Iemand ook bezig met www.ilovebees2.com ?
    Ik weet dat het een nep site is van een amateur, maar het is toch best leuk zo'n puzzel Iets te leuk zelfs, ben van xbox.com gebanned omdat de site niet xbox related was...vervelende gasten die mods :P
    Het is een 1 april grap naar alle waarschijnlijkheid, maar ach, ik heb lol

Standaard

Net een kopie gekocht van Ghost Recon en vanavond voor of naar Barca-Chelsea maar even spelen.
    What ?

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Dane
    Ik ben alweer een tijdje bezig met een aantal games op de N64, vorig jaar weer een N64 gekocht en ik blijf het een topconsole vinden met een aantal prachtige spellen, heb tot nu toe Donkey Kong, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark en Zelda OoT weer aangeschaft, ben nog op zoek naar de 2 Banjo spellen, Zelda Majora's Mask, Diddy Kong Racing en Jet Force Gemini. Heeft er iemand toevallig nog wat N64 spellen liggen? Heb evt. de Zelda collector's disc voor de GC wel te ruil met Zelda 1 en 2, OoT en MM erop.
    Je zou op eBay kunnen kijken. Daar hebben ze nog een groot aantal N64 games te koop staan.

Standaard

Ik wou dat ik een goede computer had, dan kon ik Oblivion spelen . Voorlopig hou ik het maar bij patience...

Standaard

Net een kopie gekocht van Ghost Recon en vanavond voor of naar Barca-Chelsea maar even spelen.
    Waar heb je hem vandaan? Ik wil deze ook nog gaan aanschaffen namelijk

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Daan de G.
    Waar heb je hem vandaan? Ik wil deze ook nog gaan aanschaffen namelijk

Bij Dimensionplus.
    What ?

Standaard

ik bij FutureZone Rotterdam.

Pagina 33 van 142 EersteEerste ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten