Pagina 3 van 6 EersteEerste 123456 LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 51 tot 75 van 128 worden weergegeven.

Standaard

Scully ziet er wel helemaal anders uit zonder haar rode pluimen...
    DVD-pagina - DVD Info - Facebook - SafeTrader
    Ik heb een fantasy-boek geschreven! Lees er alles over hier!

Standaard

Ik zie alleen maar kruisjes en via de link kom ik er ook niet bij.

Standaard

Plaatje is verwijded bij Coming soon :s En dat was Amanda Peet die je zag zonder rode pluim

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Standaard

Vind het erg balen dat Amanda Peet en Xzibit in deel 2 spelen..Hebben daar toch echt niks te zoeken.. Maja zullen zien wat het word..

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Robintjuh Bekijk bericht
    Plaatje is verwijded bij Coming soon :s En dat was Amanda Peet die je zag zonder rode pluim
    Ik dacht al... had maar even vluchtig gekeken, Ik weet wel dat Gillian Anderson er sinds The Last King Of Scotland behoorlijk minder Scully-achtig uitziet.
    DVD-pagina - DVD Info - Facebook - SafeTrader
    Ik heb een fantasy-boek geschreven! Lees er alles over hier!

Standaard

ben al blij dat ze begonnen zijn en dat het er eindelijk van gaat komen.
    Totaal aantal film : teveel !
    Totaal aantal nog te bekijken film ... zucht :)

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Werner Peeters Bekijk bericht
    Ik dacht al... had maar even vluchtig gekeken, Ik weet wel dat Gillian Anderson er sinds The Last King Of Scotland behoorlijk minder Scully-achtig uitziet.
    Ik herkende haar niet eens, totdat ik het halverwege de film opeens zag
    |Gekeken films (WhatIWatch) |
    "The screen is a magic medium. It has such power that it can retain interest as it conveys emotions and moods that no other art form can hope to tackle." - Stanley Kubrick

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door IGN
    Carter Talks X-Files 2
    Series creator on movie sequel.
    by Orlando Parfitt, IGN UK

UK, January 17, 2008 - Chris Carter has given his first interview about the upcoming X-Files movie sequel, with the show's creator confirming previous rumours that the new film would have a standalone plot separate from the long-running "mythology" plotline.

He told USA Today: "We spent a lot of time on [the mythology] and wrapped up a lot of threads [when the show went off the air in 2002]. We want a stand-alone movie, not a mythology conspiracy one."

Carter, who is also on directing duties, says he hopes the new movie will introduce the show's eponymous stars -- maverick FBI agents Fox Mulder (David Duchovny) and Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson) -- to a new generation. "There's a whole audience I want to introduce The X-Files to," he explained. "There were kids who couldn't watch it on TV because it was too scary. Now they're in college. I wanted a movie that everyone could go to."

- Lester Cohen/Variety via WireImage.comThe new X-Files movie will focus on the relationship between Mulder (Duchovny) and Scully (Anderson).
    So expect a plot resembling one of the show's "monster of the week" standalone episodes -- which often featured ghosts, mutants and other supernatural phenomenon.

Another aspect of the project Carter seems keen to emphasise is the relationship between the show's two leads. He said: "For me, The X-Files has always been a romance. They had an intellectual romance that's very rare and restrained compared to so many relationships on TV. I think that's what appealed most to the fans. And they're back."

The as-yet-unnamed X-Files sequel is currently set to be released in the U.S. on July 25 and August 1 in the U.K.
    Heb zelf overigens geen problemen met Peet en Xzibit. Op de foto's ziet het er goed uit.

Overigens ook nog een kleine foto gallerij op IGN:
    http://media.movies.ign.com/media/37...67/imgs_1.html
    When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Alles over de nieuwste adventure spellen @ Adventure-Island.nl

Standaard

En we hebben een gelekte teaser mensen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoJCt...-2-teaser.html

''It's here .. IT'S HERE''

Je zou toch haast hopen dat bij elke trailer de reactie van fans zat. Had gewoon kippenvel na het kijken!

Standaard

Deze zomer al? Hebben ze knap geheim gehouden!
    |Gekeken films (WhatIWatch) |
    "The screen is a magic medium. It has such power that it can retain interest as it conveys emotions and moods that no other art form can hope to tackle." - Stanley Kubrick

Standaard

Kreeg een goede x vibe. Helaas kan je niks opmaken uit de trailer alsnog ziet het er onwijs spannend uit maar uiteindelijk kan het ook tegen vallen..

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Standaard

Laat maar komen deze zomer 8)
    **** Mijn Traderstatus (160+ trades)

Standaard

Erg gaaf. Kan niet wachten.
    When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Alles over de nieuwste adventure spellen @ Adventure-Island.nl

Standaard

De teaser-poster:

"I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Heb ook al de volledige trailer gezien en ik kan écht niet wachten tot 30 juli!

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Marcel v/d H. Bekijk bericht
    Ja, die dus Ik lees net dat dit ook niet de echte trailer is. Die video werd getoond op het Paley Festival en ik dacht dus dat dit de officiële trailer is, maar die moet dus nog komen blijkbaar.

Standaard

ik had toch een the truth is out there somewhere verwacht

Standaard

De officiële trailer zou pas getoond worden op 2 mei.

Standaard

I Want To Believe is de titel van de 2e X Files film!

The second big-screen spinoff of the paranormal TV adventure will be called "The X-Files: I Want to Believe," Chris Carter, the series' creator and the movie's director and co-writer, told The Associated Press.

Distributor 20th Century Fox signed off on the title Wednesday.

The title is a familiar phrase for fans of the series that starred David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson as FBI agents chasing after aliens and supernatural happenings. "I Want to Believe" was the slogan on a poster Duchovny's UFO-obsessed agent Fox Mulder had hanging in the cluttered basement office where he and Anderson's Dana Scully worked.

"It's a natural title," Carter said in a telephone interview Tuesday during a break from editing the film. "It's a story that involves the difficulties in mediating faith and science. `I Want to Believe.' It really does suggest Mulder's struggle with his faith."

"I Want to Believe" comes 10 years after the first film and six years after the finale of the series, whose opening credits for much of its nine-year run featured the catch-phrase "the truth is out there."

Source: Yahoo

Standaard

Beetje clichematige titel misschien maar ik vind hem lekker 8)
    **** Mijn Traderstatus (160+ trades)

Standaard

Yay ik kan niet wachten... had het niet verwacht dat er nog 1 kwam... maar helemaal super...

Standaard

kan iemand alle titels van de films geven die the x-files hebben uitgebracht, heb namelijk alle 9 seizoenen al staan in de grote seizoenenbox.

bij voor baat dank

groeten van dirk prins

Pagina 3 van 6 EersteEerste 123456 LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten