Pagina 15 van 36 EersteEerste ... 511121314151617181925 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 351 tot 375 van 892 worden weergegeven.

Standaard

Tuurlijk komen ze.
    THe persistence of fanboys, Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering...

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

AllesOverFilm Forum Crew Avatar van Claudio Santulli
    Registratie datum
    May 2002

Standaard

Sorry jongens,
    Lucas heeft het veels te druk met de attack of the clones, en heeft echt geen tijd om te werken aan een dvd versie van The Phantom Menace. Pas als alle films uit zijn komt er een dvdbox met alle 6 films...

Oh wacht ander medium andere tijd, zelfde lulverhaal.
    History has a funny way off repeating itself.
    Creativity, it's all in the mind!
    So much to do, so little time...

LG OLED EVO 83G26LA, Denon AVC-X8500HA, OPPO UDP-203, Ziggo Next Mini x3, Logitech Harmony Elite, B&W FPM-series, Cambridge Audio WS30 (7.1.2), SVS SB3000, Xbox Series X, PS5 Spider-man L.E., Samsung Z Fold4, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7

That's no moon, it's a spacestation!
    We're gonna need a bigger boat!
    www.electricdriver.eu

Standaard

Hopelijk stapt Lucas gewoon eens over z'n trots heen, en laat hij de originele trilogie restaureren, voor het te laat is. Niet omdat er fans zijn die vinden dat ze mede-eigenaar zijn, maar vanuit het oogpunt van filmpreservatie.
    If you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. And my straw reaches acrooooss the room and starts to drink your milkshake... I drink your milkshake!

Standaard

Star Wars fanatics will remember Jesse Jensen for his role as Jedi Master Saesee Tiin in Episode II: Attack of the Clones. Besides this part he is known for the TV series Survivor where he is the Production Designer/Producer.
    In the following interview he talks about this series, how he became a Jedi Master, how he scared Ewan McGregor's kids and a lot more!

Jesse Jensen | Star Wars | Interview

Standaard

Taking over a part that was played by legendary actor Alec Guinness and Hollywood star Ewan McGregor isn't easy. Still, James Arnold Taylor pulled it off as he took over the part of Obi-Wan Kenobi for the Star Wars: Clone Wars TV series and various video games. In the summer of 2010 I talked with him about his work on the highly acclaimed Clone Wars series, how he got started and his future projects.

James Arnold Taylor | Star Wars | Interview
    Laatst aangepast door theThinWhiteDuke : 04-11-2010 om 15:59

Standaard

"...Ewan McGregor is easy..."

Isn't easy bedoel je?

Standaard

Canadian actor Angus MacInnes will always remembered for his role as Jon 'Dutch' Vander AKA Gold Leader in Star Wars: A New Hope. Besides this part his best known movies are Peter Weir's Witness (that also starred Harrison 'Han Solo' Ford) and Guillermo Del Toro's Hellboy. In september 2010 I had the following interview with him.

Angus MacInnes | Star Wars | Interview

Standaard

Misschien niet de beste plek, maar ik kon geen ander topic vinden. Weet iemand wat er in deze box zit? Is het gewoon een hoes met de twee losse seizoenen van Clone Wars, inclusief making of boekjes enzo?

Standaard

He's green, got dreadlocks and is without a doubt one of the coolest Jedi ever.
    His name: Kit Fisto. The actor's name: Zac Jensen.

Zac Jensen | Star Wars | Interview

Standaard

In 1997 the Star Wars Special Editions were released. The Return of the Jedi Special Edition included a new dance scene in Jabba's palace which starred ballet dancer Celia Fushille. As Greeata, the Rodian dancer, she entertained Jabba the Hutt. In the fall of 2010 I had the following interview with her.

Celia Fushille | Star Wars | Interview

Standaard

Lees ik elke avond trouw in het imposante The Making of the Empire Strike Back was ik erg onder de indruk geraakt van de rol van Kershner, blijkt de beste man dit weekend overleden te zijn.
    www.etcultera.nl dé Dordtse jongerenstichting voor kunst en cultuur.

Standaard

British production designer Gavin Bocquet started his Lucasfilm career in the early 80's when he served as a draftsman on Return of the Jedi. After this, he worked as production designer for no less than five more George Lucas productions: the 1992 television series The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, the 1994 feature film Radioland Murders, and the Star Wars prequel trilogy films. In the late summer of 2010 I had the following interview with him.

Gavin Bocquet| Star Wars | Interview

Standaard

American born british actor Richard LeParmentier is mostly known in the movie business for his role as Admiral Motti in 1977’s Star Wars: A New Hope. The scene where he gets Force-choked by Darth Vader even got voted as the most memorable Darth Vader moment!
    Besides Star Wars LeParmentier also starred in Superman II, Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Octopussy.
    The following interview was done in the late summer of 2010.

Richard LeParmentier | Star Wars | Interview

Standaard

Nieuw interview:

Goran Kleut | Star Wars | Interview

Mededeling:
    Dear Star Wars fan,

A few weeks ago StarWarsInterviews reached a milestone: 100 interviews. This number has now increased to a total of 104!
    There isn’t a single website that has so many unique interviews with Star Wars cast and crew members; the men and women that actually worked on the movies and TV series.
    Needless to say, I am very proud because of this!

In 2010, many actors and crewmembers were willing to do an interview. Thanks to this I was able to post a new interview on the website every week. Many people tuned in to the site every single week to read new stories from the folks from ‘that galaxy far, far away…’. Many of those stories have made it as far as Wikipedia and Wookieepedia!
    I can safely say that 2010 was a very good year for the site.

That said, this week’s interview will (probably) be the last one of 2010.

In 2011 things will change.
    Unlike this year, there won’t be a new interview every week.
    I will still try to get new interviews with cast and crewmembers, but not as much as in 2010. (Still, I must confess I am currently working on getting new names for the site)

You might ask: what's the reason?
    One of the reasons is that in the spring of 2011 I will become a dad (for the first time) of a little Jedi (no, I won’t say if it’ll be a girl or a boy ) and I'll definately want to spend a lot of time with the youngling. (I must make sure he/she won’t get seduced by the dark side!)
    Besides this, let’s face it: everyone needs a vacation now and then, right?

I would like to thank the people that contributed to the site so far: the actors, writers, voice actors and crewmembers who wanted to do an interview and of course the readers who visited the website and often gave great comments on my work.

MTFBWY…and stay tuned as StarWarsInterviews WILL return!

Standaard

Hij was weer erg grappig inderdaad!

Standaard

In London een tripje gemaakt naar het Londons Film Museum en daar 2 foto's gemaakt in de Tantive IV. Eentje met zwangere vriendin, en eentje alleen:

Standaard

Nice

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Standaard

Ik mis een Jedi-gewaad
    "It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen."-Alex de Large

Registratie datum
    May 2002

Standaard

+1

And there's no force on your lightsaber.

Gator heeft trouwens een leuke jedi badjas..., die had je makkelijk aan kunnen trekken...:veryfunny:

LG OLED EVO 83G26LA, Denon AVC-X8500HA, OPPO UDP-203, Ziggo Next Mini x3, Logitech Harmony Elite, B&W FPM-series, Cambridge Audio WS30 (7.1.2), SVS SB3000, Xbox Series X, PS5 Spider-man L.E., Samsung Z Fold4, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7

www.electricdriver.eu

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Claudio Bekijk bericht
    +1

And there's no force on your lightsaber.
    Hij kon aan, maar volgens de fotograaf (op deze plek zat een fotograaf die de kiekjes knipte) was dat niet goed voor de saber op de foto.
    Overigens lagen er tig FX sabers waar je uit kon kiezen; Darth V. Luke, Yoda, Obi-Wan etc.
    (ik heb de Luke saber uit ESB vast overigens)

Gator heeft trouwens een leuke jedi badjas..., die had je makkelijk aan kunnen trekken...:veryfunny:

Mezelf verkleden in een Jedi gewaad gaat me te ver. Cosplay is iets waar ik heel, heel ver vandaan wil blijven

Registratie datum
    May 2002

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door theThinWhiteDuke Bekijk bericht
    Hij kon aan, maar volgens de fotograaf (op deze plek zat een fotograaf die de kiekjes knipte) was dat niet goed voor de saber op de foto.
    Overigens lagen er tig FX sabers waar je uit kon kiezen; Darth V. Luke, Yoda, Obi-Wan etc.
    (ik heb de Luke saber uit ESB vast overigens)

Mezelf verkleden in een Jedi gewaad gaat me te ver. Cosplay is iets waar ik heel, heel ver vandaan wil blijven
    Ik wil nog wel een keer een lightsaber bestellen, maar kan nooit kiezen. Mijn gevoel gaat richting Darth Vader.

www.electricdriver.eu

Standaard

Ik wil nog wel een keer een lightsaber bestellen, maar kan nooit kiezen. Mijn gevoel gaat richting Darth Vader.
    Ik heb de mijne op een gegeven moment maar weg gedaan, nadat ik voor de 6e keer mijn salontafel door midden gesneden had. Erg onpraktisch die dingen.
    Laatst aangepast door Jeroen vS : 05-01-2011 om 00:10
    - Jeroen -
    - Mijn te koop Blu-Ray's -
    - I've never been perfect, but neither have you - LP -

Registratie datum
    May 2002

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Jeroen vS Bekijk bericht
    Ik heb de mijne op een gegeven moment, maar weg gedaan nadat ik voor de 6e keer mijn salontafel door midden gesneden had. Erg onpraktisch die dingen.
    Stond er niet een 'class 1 laser' waarschuwing op dan.
    Onder......" Je bent een rund als je met een lichtzwaard stunt".

www.electricdriver.eu

Standaard

Stond er niet een 'class 1 laser' waarschuwing op dan.
    Onder......" Je bent een rund als je met een lichtzwaard stunt".
    Dat zetten ze er nog niet op "A Long Time Ago".

@Duke: leuke foto. Wat vindt je vriendin eigenlijk van je passie/obsessie (de één noemt het een passie, de ander een obsessie)?
    - Jeroen -
    - Mijn te koop Blu-Ray's -
    - I've never been perfect, but neither have you - LP -

Pagina 15 van 36 EersteEerste ... 511121314151617181925 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten