Pagina 1 van 15 1234511 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 374 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: The Simpsons Movie

Standaard The Simpsons Movie

Gepikt van Wikipedia:
    The Simpsons Movie is an upcoming animated film based on the animated television series The Simpsons. It is being produced by Gracie Films for 20th Century Fox with animation produced by Film Roman and Rough Draft Studios and is scheduled to be released worldwide by July 27, 2007. The film has been produced by James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Al Jean, Mike Scully, and Richard Sakai and has been written by eleven of the television series' most prolific writers: Scully, Jean, Brooks, Groening, Ian Maxtone-Graham, George Meyer, David Mirkin, Mike Reiss, Matt Selman, John Swartzwelder and Jon Vitti. The film is directed by David Silverman, a former Simpsons supervising director. The film stars the regular televison cast of Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Pamela Hayden and Tress MacNeille.
    Officiele website: http://www.simpsonsmovie.com/
    Trailers: http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/thesimpsonsmovie/

Originele beginpost:
    Gelezen op Cinescape:
    A SIMPSONS movie as soon as 2006
    Producer acknowledges that they have a storyline for the movie!

DVD Fanatic has an interview with THE SIMPSONS producer Mike Reiss and landed a whopper of a scoop: word that development on a SIMPSONS theatrical movie is underway and that there's even an estimated release date for the project!

"It’s been 13 years of wanting to do THE SIMPSONS Movie," explained Reiss to DVD Fanatic. "Finally FOX said, 'Let’s just do it!' We never had the greatest idea that was compelling but FOX said, 'Maybe if we start paying you, you’ll get inspired.' And sure enough it worked! We’ve got a very good and interesting idea and it’s different from the show. You know, it’s like the SOUTH PARK movie where it’s just a bigger, longer, amplified version of the show. I can’t tell you anything specific about it. My wife doesn’t even know the secret."

Reiss estimated that we could wind up seeing THE SIMPSONS on the silver screen as soon as the summer of 2006 or possibly during that year's holiday season. "It's a reality after being just sort of this phantom idea," adds Reiss. "I think it is really gonna happen."
    Zie http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial...8&obj_id=40792

Als ze dan gelijk de TV-serie beeindigen en de oude schrijvers en crew terugbrengen dan lijkt me dat best wel een goed idee.
    Laatst aangepast door Richard B. : 26-05-2007 om 13:30 Reden: Fatsoenlijke beginpost gemaakt

Standaard

Ik heb liever dat ze hun tijd eens gaan besteden aan het maken van de DVDs voor season 4 t/m einde.
    When I was your age, they would say you could become cops or criminals. What I'm saying is this: When you're facing a loaded gun, what's the difference?
    - Frank Costello (The Departed)

Mijn Collectie

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Bob Hiemstra
    Ik heb liever dat ze hun tijd eens gaan besteden aan het maken van de DVDs voor season 4 t/m einde.
    Inderdaad, dat wordt hoog tijd!
    "To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men."
    > Mijn DVD-collectie

Standaard

Dat duurt inderdaad veel te lang!
    Formerly known as "Atlas".

R Klemkerk

Standaard

Vind het mooi zo, kan ik nog eerst ff rustig aan deel 1 t/m 3 aanschaffen

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Bob Hiemstra
    Mwoah. Van mij mogen ze daar na seizoen 7 of 8 ook wel mee stoppen. Dat wat The Simpsons goed maakte (de humor) is toch allang verdwenen uit de serie: ik hoop dat ze dat in de film weer terug kunnen halen.

Standaard

[img]http://moneycentral.communities.msn.com/_Secure/0UQDGAtUYFgS2ez3jaolxZJJD1fmgvArv*14DzGGXWz2lvE2ln xWi5YXlD9SyTHMHT*t9ElKM86e*LOn8DnI2PNbyaPg9Iug!gWe 9y5PW2XEeK!y86UoILm1DqD6D6bz0/The%20Simpsons%20Movie.jpe?dc=4675452672160056857[/img]

De Officiele Poster ... jeeej :P
    Mijn Collectie

Standaard

Het lijkt me een beetje vroeg voor een "officiele" poster.
    [mijn collectie]
    You watched it, you can't unwatch it!

Standaard

Fanart,
    Afgeleid van The Sopranos, zwerft al een hele tijd rond op het net, dan zonder de toevoeging: The Movie

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Pepijn Wildbret
    Fanart,
    Afgeleid van The Sopranos, zwerft al een hele tijd rond op het net, dan zonder de toevoeging: The Movie
    Aha, The Sopranos. Ik dacht al dat ie me bekend voorkwam maar ik kon hem niet precies plaatsen.

Standaard

hahah ... ik vond 'm wel kickuh dus jah dan moet ie er op
    Mijn Collectie

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Balou2518
    hahah ... ik vond 'm wel kickuh dus jah dan moet ie er op
    hij is zeker grappig. 2 van me favoriete series in 1.
    All the animals come out at night
    Robert de Niro | Taxi Driver

My precious dvd collectie|Top20

Standaard

Als dit de officiele poster zou zijn, waar zijn bart, lisa en maggie dan?
    I don't have any friends.. Nobody likes me...

Standaard

D'r is weer een klein nieuwtje uitgelekt over een eventuele Simpsons-film. Een klein artikel van Cinematical:

A tiny bit more on the Simpsons movie

The Movie Blog points to these new details on the upcoming Simpsons feature. Producer David Mirkin maintains that quality is of utmost importance; to that end, they've decided not to rush production. "It's all about the quality — the writing — which we're working on now," he says. "We are very quality conscious, and we don't want the series to suffer because of the movie." Meanwhile, though the animation processes used will have to be altered slightly for the big screen, no one involved wants the film to look markedly different from the series. "We're looking at various tests to get the right look," Mirkin continues. "We're taking it into the realm of cinema but not too far from how it looks on the show." Still no details on plot, but it looks like many past and present Simpsons writers will be on board.
    Zie http://www.cinematical.com/2005/09/1...impsons-movie/

Ze zijn er dus mee bezig (de 'look' van een mogelijke filmversie wordt getest) maar het kan dus nog wel even duren voordat we er wat van terugzien.

Dane

Standaard

Simpsons Teaser Revealed this Weekend
    Source: The Hollywood Reporter April 1, 2006

20th Century Fox surprised moviegoers on Friday as the studio included a short teaser for The Simpsons Movie with prints of the anticipated Ice Age: The Meltdown.

The 25-second clip opens with a giant superhero-sized letter "S" while an announcer declares, "Leaping his way onto the silver screen, the greatest hero in American history!" It then cuts to Homer Simpson sitting on his couch in his tighty whities. "I forgot what I was supposed to say," he says. The narrator continues, "'The Simpsons Movie,' coming to the screen, July 27, 2007." "Uh, oh," says Homer, "we better get started."

We're hearing that you'll be able to catch the teaser trailer on TV during this Sunday's episode titled "Million Dollar Abie".

Having debuted on Jan. 14, 1990, The Simpsons reigns as the longest-running animated series in history and the longest-running primetime series currently on television. It was created by Matt Groening and developed by James L. Brooks. The Simpsons started as a segment of Fox's The Tracey Ullman Show in 1987-88.

bron

Standaard

ik zit er niet op te wachten, net als ik niet op een 24-film zit te wachten. maar als de film uiteindelijk zo leuk blijkt te zijn als bijv. de south park-film heb ik geen bezwaren

Standaard

Hoe vet is het nou om anderhalf uur van Homer te kunnen genieten bijvoorbeeld. Laat maar komen!

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door intexor
    ik zit er niet op te wachten, net als ik niet op een 24-film zit te wachten. maar als de film uiteindelijk zo leuk blijkt te zijn als bijv. de south park-film heb ik geen bezwaren
    South park 'film'? Eerder een slappe musical die na 15 minuten al op mijn zenuwen gaat werken. Ik gok dat The simpsons movie ook zo iets gaat worden, veel teveel 'musical' rotzooi erdoor om de tijd te rekken. Vreselijk! Erger me al kapot aan een Simpsons aflevering waar een zing & dans stuk in zit. Een tè makkelijke manier om tijd te rekken. Maar goed, we zullen zien.

Standaard

SIMPSONS MAKEN BIOSCOOPDEBUUT
    Wellicht had niemand het verwacht van de kale, bierdrinkende Homer en zijn evenmin erg snuggere zoon Bart, maar de Simpsons gaan doorbreken in Hollywood. De Amerikaanse filmmaatschappij Twentieth Century Fox heeft aangekondigd dat van de populaire televisieserie The Simpsons een film wordt gemaakt. Die verschijnt in juli 2007 in de bioscopen. In een trailer van de film wordt Homer aangekondigd als 'de grootste held in de Amerikaanse geschiedenis'.
    Daarop is Homer te zien in niets meer dan zijn onderbroek, die toegeeft: "Ik ben vergeten wat ik moest zeggen."
    De Amerikaanse televisiezender Fox zendt de serie al zeventien jaar uit en kondigde onlangs aan dat er nog zeker twee seizoenen zullen volgen.

Bron: Metro (maandag 3 april 2006)
    Activity suggests a life filled with purpose

Standaard

Hmmm...Simpsons the movie.
    Homer Simpson:"Please don't eat me! I have a wife and kids. Eat them!"
    YAH AZZURRI 87
    Barney Stinson:"Legen...Wait for it...Dary!"

Standaard

Ik kan me alleen maar aansluiten met de mening van Richard. Na seizoen 7-8 had men er gewoon mee moeten stoppen. De humor nu is erbarmelijk, de personages zijn een schim van wat ze waren. En dan nu een film die waarschijnlijk het niveau van de laatste seizoenen heeft, lol. Neen dank je.

Pagina 1 van 15 1234511 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten